There’s a dramatic week coming up in Home and Away, with Jasmine and Robbo’s wedding ending in disaster, Bella’s meeting with Tommy meeting a violent end and Irene flying into a rage before committing a crime. Here’s what you can expect to see going down in Summer Bay.
1. There is excitement in the air on the morning of Robbo and Jasmine’s wedding. But Jasmine is convinced the day is doomed after bumping into Robbo during her morning run. Irene and Willow try and tell her that it’s just silly superstition, but she isn’t convinced. While the two women pop champagne and do their best to get Jasmine in the mood, it’s clear something is still a little off. Could her hunch be correct?
2. Lance gets a phone call outside the church, and moves away from Robbo to answer it, saying it’s for work. After receiving some news which leaves him looking grave, Lance returns to Robbo and tells him that his parents won’t be making it in time for the ceremony as they’re having car trouble. A distressed Robbo suggests they delay the ceremony, but Lance is oddly insistent – his parents want them to go ahead as planned, and they’ll meet them at the reception.
3. Bella is planning to ditch the wedding so she can go to the photography exhibition with Tommy instead. But once the coast is clear and she’s ready to leave, she opens the front door to find Tommy standing there. He admits this wasn’t their plan, but says he thought he’d pick her up instead. Once inside, Bella suggests they get going, but Tommy says he wants to get to know her instead. Alarm bells start going off for Bella – she’s alone with a man she barely knows and no one will be home for hours.
4. At the wedding reception, Lance is planning to tell Robbo something, but it’s too late. A fleet of Australian Federal Police officers pull up outside the Surf Club and run into the building. They swarm the reception, leading to the guests feeling utterly confused and general chaos. Robbo is filled in on the situation and tells Jasmine they have to go, but she protests. Eventually, she is left with no choice but to be led out of her own wedding by the police.
5. Tori is at home with Justin and Leah, deciding what to wear to the wedding reception, when a man knocks on the door and introduces himself as an AFP officer. He then tells her she needs to come with him for her own safety. Tori demands to know what’s going on, but Scott says he can’t tell her right now. Justin also wants to know why the officers are here, and tries to stop them from taking his sister, but he’s restrained as Tori is dragged out of the room and bundled into a car.
6. Jasmine and Robbo are in the back of an AFP car with Lance, being driven to a secret location. Robbo takes apart their phones so no-one can trace them, and Jasmine demands to know the full situation. Robbo is forced to explain that the people who killed his first family have come back. Jasmine is stunned to find out the horror that’s fallen upon them during what’s supposed to be the happiest day of their lives.
7. Bella is hiding from Tommy in the bathroom. He knocks on the door, getting ignored when she ignores him. After a while, he exclaims that he’s done. Bella listens intently as she hears the door open and close. She peers out to see if he’s left, and believes the coast is clear. But to her horror, he’s lying in wait and grabs her, backing her into a corner and into Jasmine’s room where he lies on top of her and starts kissing her.
8. Irene returns home early from the wedding and hears signs of a struggle from Jasmine’s room. She races down the hallway and sees Tommy on top of Bella. She grabs a vase off the bedside table and hits him over the head with it, sending him falling to the floor. The two women race into the living room, but before they can talk, Tommy appears. He says he’ll leave, and it can be their little secret. Irene is triggered by the words from her past when she was sexually abused, and explodes in a violent rage. She hits Tommy several times with a champagne bottle. Bella has to force Irene to stop before she murders him.
9. Bella takes control of the situation and comes up with a plan. They’ll get rid of Tommy’s belongings and drop him outside the hospital. A terrified Irene agrees and they put Tommy in the back of the car. They dump his stuff in a dumpster outside the diner and drive him to the hospital, leaving him where he will easily be found. Irene is left wondering what will happen if he wakes up and tells doctors what she did – or, even worse, what will happen if he doesn’t wake up at all.
10. Jasmine and Robbo arrive at the safe house, where Tori is waiting for them. Lance explains that the AFP could never track down the people who were behind the murder of Robbo’s family, but assumed the organisation had fallen apart after the death of one of its leaders – Novak. Robbo is stunned to learn there is evidence the group is rebuilding. What does this mean for the safety of his new family and loved ones?