Now that the televisions were rounded up and “TV Santa Claus,” because the neighbors so cleverly dubbed the prankster, has been deemed innocuous, we now have a couple of questions — ten, in fact.
- Let’s get started huge. Why’d you do it?
- Do you paintings by myself? Police imagine there are a minimum of two of you.
- Why the old clunkers? The value of flat-screens has come down.
- Is this a remark in opposition to wire chopping and streaming?
- Can you let us know about your inspiration? As one house owner stated, “It was once very Twilight Zone.”
- How do you really feel in regards to the nickname you’ve been given: TV Santa Claus?
- Were you concerned in the an identical shenanigans final yr, when TVs seemed on doorsteps in Glen Allen, Virginia?
- Is this a senior prank or a strategy to galvanize your new school buddies?
- Did you intend to carry a flicker of pleasure to information usually ruled through doom?
- Will we see you once more?
Okay, I do know we stated ten questions, however on behalf of a Twitter consumer, we need to ask: are the ones your eggs?
the ones are his eggs https://t.co/M1Q3mhUxKb
— zara tustra (@zarawesome) August 13, 2019