A Briton who died after falling by glass doorways in Thailand “lived life to the full”, his household has stated.
Luke Goodere, 33, was staying with mates on Phi Phi island, when he tripped into the doorways, which shattered, puncturing his stomach.
Mr Goodere, from Skegness, Lincolnshire, could have sustained his accidents tripping over a suitcase.
A Lincolnshire coroner recorded a conclusion of unintentional death after the autumn, on 11 April.
Some information shops have reported he could have tripped over his baggage after getting off the bed to use the bathroom.
Paying tribute to his son, Clive Goodere stated: “Luke lived life to the full, going sky-diving, river rafting… cage diving with sharks and bungee jumping.”
On his travels, he additionally had numerous jobs, together with managing an evening membership, his father stated.
“I once said, ‘Luke, when are you going to get a proper job?'”
“He replied, ‘Dad, when are you going to get a life?'”
Prior to the accident on the Phi Phi Mountain View Hotel, Mr Goodere had been visiting the UK to meet his new niece, Ava-Rose.
He stopped in Thailand on his approach again to Sydney, Australia, the place he was dwelling along with his girlfriend, Kelly.
“On the day he died, he had bought tickets for me and his mother to see Queen in Sydney next February and a tumble dryer for his sister after she commented about the amount of washing she had with a new baby,” his father stated.
“He was loving, kind and generous.”
“Years ago, when asked what he would do if he had a week to live, Luke said he would go home to see his family and visit friends in Phi Phi — exactly what he did,” Mr Godere added.