The Batman Beyond: The Complete Animated Series Blu-ray field set has launched, and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is taking the chance to indicate off the visible upgrades with a new clip that includes a battle scene with Terry and Bruce . As you may see within the video above, it options the remastered footage on the left and the unique footage on the appropriate (although it is weirdly lopsided in favor of the previous footage).
At the time of writing, the deluxe field set is out there to order right here on Amazon, and right here at Best Buy for $79.96 (20% off). Note that the field set is a restricted version with a 50,000 unit run, and it appears doubtless that we’ll see a promote out by the vacations. Grab it whilst you can.
If you are unfamiliar, the Batman Beyond set throws in every little thing – all 52 episodes on Blu-ray and digital, two discs of bonus content material (together with a remastered model of the feature-length movie Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, a Batman Beyond Funko Pop (with chrome paint!) and lenticular artwork playing cards. Special options embody 15 featurettes and audio commentary from government producer Bruce Timm on 4 episodes. A breakdown of the particular options is out there under.
- Knight Immortal (All-New Featurette) – A visible and visceral celebration of the Dark Knight’s 80 years of crime combating, narrated by storytellers of the previous, current, and future.
- “Tomorrow Knight: The Batman Reborn” (Featurette) – Storytellers discover the rise of Terry McGinnis as Batman and Bruce Wayne’s relationship with the younger hero as he mentors a new Dark Knight for contemporary instances.
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (Feature-Length Film) – The beloved hit animated movie from 2000 is included within the field set – totally remastered to your enjoyment.
- Audio Commentaries – Enlightening audio commentaries by filmmakers and voice actors for 4 key episodes: “Rebirth, Part 1”; “Shriek”; “Splicers”; and “The Eggbaby.”
- Featurettes – A dozen inside appears to be like on the genesis, manufacturing and results of Batman Beyond.
Note that the remaster applies to all however 11 episodes which have been broken over time and have been “Smart Rezzed” to enhance their high quality. These episodes embody “Eyewitness,” “Final Cut,” “The Last Resort,” “Armory,” “Sneak Peek,” “The Eggbaby,” “Zeta,” “Plague,” “April Moon,” “Sentries of the Lost Cosmos” and “Speak No Evil. Warner Bros. describes this course of as follows:
“The process provides for significant enhanced resolution and improvement of the original source material in converting from standard to high definition, though it does sacrifice horizontal lines for clearer image and color representation. While still a marked improvement over the original video, viewers will notice a slight difference between the Remastered and the Up-Rezzed final footage.”
Note: This is just not a sponsored submit, however if you are going to buy one of many superior merchandise featured above, we might earn a small fee from the retailer. Thank you to your help.