Boba has already develop into the greatest phenomenon in Malaysia provided that we’ve got almost a complete highway devoted to boba in SS15, however with the elevated gross sales of boba comes the elevated use of straws.
However what if we may discover a option to get pleasure from boba drinks with out destroying the planet with our literal tons of straws? Nicely, Taiwanese industrial designers Mickey Wu and Fang Shih have finished simply that with Float!
Float, a strawless boba cup, permits you to sip your favorite brown sugar milk tea, wintermelon milk tea, or another boba drink you possibly can consider in fashion and in help of the atmosphere. Right here’s why it’s worthwhile to get your self a Float cup:
- It has one gap for having fun with boba together with your drink, and one other smaller one for those who’d simply moderately sip your tea.
- The BPA-free cup permits toppings to drift above the ice!
- Why be simply environmentally pleasant whenever you may be EXTRA environmentally pleasant as the outer half is made out of recycled glass.
- It’s spill-safe!
- It’s gentle sufficient to convey wherever (Xin Fu Tang, JLD Dragon, Daboba, The Alley – regardless that all these shops are actually proper subsequent to one another. I assume it’s gentle sufficient to carry whereas ready an hour in line)
- It’s simply disassembled for laundry.
And it seems to be actually cool.
Right here’s to ingesting all the boba you need whereas saving the atmosphere!